Golf isn’t a violent sport but it does require repetitive movements with very pronounced degrees . The pain often comes from injuries during exertion (for example, hitting the root of a tree when swinging) . However, other pain is caused by repetitive movements. . This is a subtle pain that is developed by muscle and / or tendon and / or ligament and / or joint fatigue. It often appears for no apparent reason during the season and sometimes it persists for several years. Due to this fatigue, the athlete gets hurt more easily during exertion.
Golfer’s pains are especially :
- Lower Back
The situations occur primarily due to :
- Lack of warming up before playing golf
- Being overweight
- Being out of shape
- Too many repetitive movements on the same side
- Injury or accident on the course
- Poor posture
- A lack of flexibility or mobility
- Excessive training
It is possible to play golf without being forced to endure physical discomfort or pain.
* If you require a test and / or a medical diagnosis , please consult a doctor. Medical monitoring is always recommended .